Chronos is a powerful USB-based response and stimulus device that allows the accurate collection and verification of tactile, auditory, visual, and analog responses along with the precise source of audio and generic analog output timing. Chronos features millisecond accuracy and consistent sound output latencies across machines.
- Millisecond-accurate responses
- Audio with sub-millisecond latency
- Use RGB LEDs to map keys, present stimuli or feedback
- Send triggers and markers to external devices
- Up to 16 digital inputs/outputs and 4 analog inputs/outputs
- Create square waveforms of configurable frequency
- Multi-device use in a single task with multiple subjects
- Chronos Console
- USB Cable
- Photo Sensor
- Auxiliary I/O breakout cable assembly
- Kensington® lock support
- Samples and Tutorials
Please note: Important! This product is for research applications only. Not a medical device as defined in EU directive 93/42/EEC. Not designed or intended to be used for diagnosis or treatment of disease.